- Vast pampas plains, rugged mountains and softer lakeland landscapes provide three distinct legs in the valleys of the Cordoba sierras.
- Based in lakeside resort of Villa Carlos Paz, 700km north-west of Buenos Aires and 30 minutes from Cordoba city.
- Spectacular super special stage in downtown Villa Carlos Paz kicks off the action on Thursday night.
- Route journeys south on Friday for two loops of fast, sandy tracks in Calamuchita Valley. The morning ends with a super special in a Villa Carlos Paz theme park.
- Second leg heads west into Punilla Valley for two identical loops, the theme park roads again closing the morning action.
- Sunday brings gruelling rock strewn tracks in the Traslasierra mountains, famed for their moonlike landscape, and includes classic El Cóndor and Giulio Cesare tests.